Sunday, November 2, 2008

Daylight Savings Time

I awoke at 3:30am. I knew I wouldn't be easy for me to go back to sleep so I came downstairs to watch TV until I felt sleep again.

Little did I know that it was not 3:30 am.

So here I am sitting up from 2:30am to 4am.

I swear it is 5! 5 is not so bad!

My extra hour of sleep would normally be welcome (sans pregnancy). These days though I can't stay awake past 9pm, and I always wake up early (not quite so early as 3:30 everyday).

Two years ago this wouldn't have been an issue, but then Indiana lawmakers decided it was time for the Hoosiers to join the rest of the country (except Arizona) and roll back/spring forward our clocks. Perhaps if I had lived with this clock rolling/springing process my whole life it would be easier. Ugh.

OK. I am going back to sleep now.