Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A bad day

I promise I don't mean to sound like I am complaining. I promise I know how lucky we are that little Z is coming.

But, damnit if my back didn't hurt like a mutha yesterday.
I could hardly walk because at times I couldn't put pressure on one of my feet.

We went to the gymn in the morning and I walked on the treadmill for about 18 minutes. Then I walked over to the grocery and picked up items for the week. I think all of that excercise is what wore my back out for the day. Shopping alone usually makes me ache for the rest of the day.

I say 'all of that excercise' like I was running a marathon or something. I don't know if I can keep going to the gym regularly if it makes me an invalid for the rest of the day. Perhaps I should walk on the treadmill in the evening instead.

I have known for a while that my back is on it's way to an early retirement. At thirty years old I shouldn't have these pains. I know it is because of the 15 years I spent as a child in dance and gymnastics (especially all of that tumbling on concrete and high school gymnasiums without a mat).

Anyways, have a great day all!