Friday, May 2, 2008

I see a bad beta rising, again.

I went in for another beta today, expeciting it to fall.
It was 119.
Now the doctor really doesn't know what to expect.
I am to be on ectopic alert. I don't see how it could explode at this point if it is ectopic - it is too small???

I have to get another beta on Monday and go in for an U/S on Tuesday. They don't know what to expect.

It is still really really low, so most likely it is not viable or it is ectopic. But it is odd that it would decrease and then increase again.
It is wierd.
Also, my bbs started hurting today. Strange days....
Here is what it has done so far:

15DPO 25APR 41
18DP0 28APR 59
20DP0 30APR 51
22DPO 02MAY 119

I have a cold that started on 18DPO. I am no fertility expert. I have no idea what is going on.
Have a good weekend everyone.