Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Making sense of it

I am in a much better frame of mind today.
I know I will not know much until tomorrow afternoon.
The best case is that the number goes way up and all looks fine.
If that does not happen, I hope that the number goes down. I would really rather not have to worry about an ectopic pregnancy.

I have been having that constant small ache in the right side since last week. I have read that this could be a sign of ligament stretching. Otherwise, it could be a sign that it is ectopic, but all that I read about ectopic pain is that it occurs during the rupture, and that won't happen for another few weeks.

I am not sure that I mentioned this before, but if so, I will be repetitive. Last year during my HSG all was well, the tubes were completely open. Then I had the surgery in December and she told me that she couldn't get one of my tubes to clear. She said it was no big deal. Perhaps that is because the surgery was not like the HSG and that it wasn't a good measure. I am not the expert, so I can't add much to it. Since then, I have been worried that one of my tubes has closed.


I am ok with all of this though.
We did have a positive outcome. And we can get it again.
Tomorrow will be a tough day. I am considering taking the day off.