Monday, August 27, 2007

Beantown and Little Bean?

I had to go to Boston for work last week. It was a great visit. I was able to enjoy Lobster Newburg at the Union Oyster House. I know that isn't really a low carb dish - but when someone else is footing the bill - what can you do?

I don't know if I am pg yet. I don't think so - I did an EPT on Sunday that came back negative. I am still being positive though, because my under carriage has been rumbling for the past two weeks - with these faint cramps like I am getting ready for AF. Maybe it is AF, I can never be sure. My cycle is so erradic - past three cycle lengths were 29, 34, and 35 - so I have no idea what to expect this time.

I am not expecting a positive outcome this cycle - just thinking of how cool (not to mention thrifty) it would be, but the real goodies will start next week. That is when I will go for my second visit with my RE. I am anxious to find out what her suggestions for next steps will be and her review of all of my tests (plus the hubby's).


Oh - and did I mention I am on vacation ALL WEEK next week?
Yay for me! A whole week away from work that will not be spent in a family members extra bedroom.

Halelujiah! Somebody give me an AMEN!