Monday, July 21, 2008

lack there of

I know they say the second trimester is the the honeymoon time of pregnancy. I know that it isn't a big deal to loose some symptoms.
That is what they say....
I know that symptoms or the lack there of is normal for 16 weeks.
But I still worry.
My lower belly has expanded a little bit, but not too much. I have a lot of belly there already, so it isn't noticeable.

I still get up a few times a night to pee and sleeping on my stomach is not really an option - because I feel the little bubble there - but I don't really feel like much is going on.
I have no bleeding. I have no cramping.

I worry...worry...worry.
I have a dr appt on friday. I wish it was friday.
No help from the doppler yet...of course it isn't a good one that should work....

If I lay a certain way on my back I can feel the tightness in a certain spot...ugh this waiting is hard. I don't mean to complain, I just always fear the worst.
I worry about making it to term. I worry about having a healthy baby if we do make it to term.

I just needed to let it out.