Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Drilling it is....


AF came two days early this month. That is not a bad thing - maybe these cycles will actually shorten to 28 days.

So anyways, since she did come, I expect to go into surgery on December 20th. I am kind of nervous, because I have never had surgery of any kind before. I don't expect this to be that big of a deal, but I may turn into a super baby afterwards, you never know.

Speaking of AF, my husband's great Aunt, whom he is very close with, is named Florence. Every time I think of AF, I just have to giggle a bit.

I am headed off to Chicago for meetings and company outings the rest of the week and weekend. It should be fun and intersting. I have to make a quick trip to the American Girl doll store for my Mom to pick up some Christmas presents.

My birthday is on Sunday, so I will be looking forward to getting home to hang with my wonderful husband and parents (and whomever else shows up) to blow out the birthday candles. I turn the big 3-0. It is so crazy to think of thirty years. My best friend since kindergarten and I went to the Tori Amos concert to celebrate our big year.

Maybe when I turn 31 I will be a momma...you never know.